1. All returned items must be in the original packaging and you must provide us with tracking number, specific reason for the returns and your eBay ID.
2. You have 30 days to contact us for returning it from the date you received it. If this item is in your possession more than 30 days, it is considered as used and we will not issue you any refund or replacement.
3. We will refund you upon receipt of the item in its original condition ( but NOT include the shipping fee we paid for the item), after both Buyer and Seller cancel the transaction from eBay. Or you may have a replacement.
4. Return shipping should be paid by buyer.
5. Defective items must be reported and returned to us within the warranty period of one month (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your eBay ID. We don’t repair or replace items with an expired warranty.